- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
224 Hastings St, Pittsburgh, PA 152063 beds, 2 baths, 1,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,339 sqft
- Parcel #: 0126A00181000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11287001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 Hastings Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Point Breeze market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.2% less than in Pittsburgh, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Point Breeze home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Point Breeze home values.
- 226 Hastings St Pittsburgh, PA$262K321,400
- 220 Hastings St Pittsburgh, PA$273K32.52,675
- 222 Hastings St Pittsburgh, PA$182K32--
- 6633 Selwyn St Pittsburgh, PA$304K332,534
- 216 Hastings St Pittsburgh, PA$402K845,784
- 230 Hastings St Pittsburgh, PA$248K422,760
- 212 Hastings St Pittsburgh, PA$334K311,662
- 6631 Selwyn St Pittsburgh, PA$310K33.51,708
- 232 Hastings St Pittsburgh, PA$306K211,644
- 210 Hastings St Pittsburgh, PA$384K32.51,799
- 6704 Selwyn St Pittsburgh, PA$237K322,047
- 215 Elysian St # 2 Pittsburgh, PA--221,900
- 215 Elysian St Pittsburgh, PA$137K32.52,249
- 213 Elysian St Pittsburgh, PA$289K423,224
- 236 Hastings St Pittsburgh, PA$166K421,760
- 234 Conover Rd Pittsburgh, PA$554K32.52,492
- 219 Elysian St Pittsburgh, PA$270K521,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!