224 Laurel St # A306, Santa Cruz, CA 950601 bed, 1 bath, 517 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2014
- 56 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $675
- MLS #: ML81413833
- View: City, Mountain
- Association Fees Include \ Garbage,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Flood,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability,Association Fees Include \ Management Fee,Bathroom \ No Tub,Bathroom \ Stall Shower,Bedrooms \ Loft Bedroom,Building Type \ Condo,Cooling \ None,Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen,Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room,Family Room \ No Family Room,Family Room \ No Separate Family Room,Foundation \ Concrete Slab,Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage,Heating \ Wall Furnace,HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Roof \ Composition,Structure SqFt Source \ Seller,Style \ Contemporary,Subclass \ Condominium,View \ City Lights,View \ Local/Neighborhood,View \ Mountains,
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 517 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106683818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 Laurel Street # A306
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 83.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292