224 Lownsdale Ave, Akron, OH 443133 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,635 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $98,500
- Price/sqft: $60
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,635 sqft
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 6730062
- Zillow Home ID: 35434269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 Lownsdale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairlawn Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% lower than in Akron, and 6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairlawn Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairlawn Heights home values.
- 216 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$114K21.51,079
- 230 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$97K31.51,453
- 210 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$147K32.51,607
- 240 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$59K32.51,086
- 202 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$165K342,372
- 246 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$163K421,488
- 219 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$104K21.51,798
- 196 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$128K311,433
- 2070 Annetta Ave Akron, OH$112K311,528
- 254 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$93K421,571
- 2065 Annetta Ave Akron, OH$113K311,684
- 241 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$132K321,481
- 247 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$176K32.52,390
- 188 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$120K221,926
- 262 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$122K321,614
- 253 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$130K31.51,148
- 2057 Annetta Ave Akron, OH$112K31.51,326
- 209 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$124K21948
- 259 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$118K31.51,056
- 201 Lownsdale Ave Akron, OH$115K211,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.