224 N Clayton St, Wilmington, DE 198054 beds, 1 bath, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1923
- 125 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- MLS #: 6387992
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 26-034.10-001
- Zillow Home ID: 72961093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 N Clayton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19805 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3100% greater than in Wilmington, and 91% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19805 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19805 home values.
- 222 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE$117K411,550
- 226 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE$115K411,600
- 220 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE$126K311,554
- 228 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE$125K411,584
- 218 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE$127K411,550
- 230 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE$87K411,332
- 216 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE$111K411,512
- 232 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE$53K411,600
- 233 Delamore Pl Wilmington, DE$154K321,870
- 237 Delamore Pl Wilmington, DE$83K31980
- 231 Delamore Pl Wilmington, DE$62K21704
- 239 Delamore Pl Wilmington, DE$86K311,043
- 241 Delamore Pl Wilmington, DE$105K32980
- 234 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE$140K------
- 229 Delamore Pl Wilmington, DE$87K411,300
- 214 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE$124K411,512
- 227 Delamore Pl Wilmington, DE$62K21685
- 225 Delamore Pl Wilmington, DE$70K21685
- 212 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE$124K411,512
- 223 Delamore Pl Wilmington, DE$60K21675
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!