224 N Madeira St, Baltimore, MD 21231
Sold on 10/4/13: $169,900
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,326 sq ft
- Lot:725 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $169,900
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
21231 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Baltimore, Maryland. The population is racially diverse, and mostly single. At $285,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Baltimore-Towson metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 32. There are 7,715 men and 8,033 women. The median age for men is 33 while for women the median age is 32.
21231 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Lisbon, Portugal!) and -77 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 46 feet above sea level.
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow156
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- HeatingElectric, Other
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth58
- Lot Width12
- Parcel #1688 079
- Roof TypeSlate
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeModern
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID36439370
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$170,212||$145K – $196K||+$1,021||$128||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,232/mo||$912 – $1.5K/mo||-$7||$0.93||03/03/2014|
posted on 10/07/2013
$175,000 (based on Home Appraisal)
Zillow predicts 21231 home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Baltimore as a whole. Among 21231 homes, this home is valued 23.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21231 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.6% less than in Baltimore, and 60.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21231 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21231 home values.
Neighborhood for 224 N Madeira Street
- 222 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$150K23.0624
- 226 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$73K21.01,092
- 220 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$92K--1.0624
- 218 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$112K--1.0624
- 228 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$90K--1.01,008
- 216 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$104K--1.0672
- 230 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$37K21.01,008
- 214 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$57K31.0672
- 2204 Mullikin St Baltimore, MD$85K------
- 212 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$191K22.51,600
- 2206 Mullikin St Baltimore, MD$111K--1.01,200
- Baltimore, MD$51K--1.01,800
- 2219 Orleans St Baltimore, MD$129K--1.01,380
- 2217 Orleans St Baltimore, MD$123K--1.01,380
- 2221 Orleans St Baltimore, MD$136K--1.01,380
- 2215 Orleans St Baltimore, MD$219K22.52,070
- 210 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD--Studio----
- N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$92K--1.0720
- 2213 Orleans St Baltimore, MD$120K--1.01,380
- 208 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD--------
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005