224 Oakgrove St, Ravenna, OH 442663 beds, 1 bath, 1,812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 22 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1989 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- MLS #: 3629350
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 313052000075000
- Zillow Home ID: 35168256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 Oakgrove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44266, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.7% higher than in Ravenna, and 278.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44266 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ravenna.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44266 home values.
- 220 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$68K21912
- 216 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$135K311,341
- 236 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$90K321,521
- 227 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$78K31.51,248
- 221 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$66K311,176
- 238 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$113K511,466
- 217 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$121K31.51,620
- 242 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$113K211,547
- 235 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$106K311,624
- 223 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$112K31.51,470
- 239 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$118K321,686
- 219 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$78K31.51,561
- 211 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$68K211,102
- 1047 W Main St Ravenna, OH$87K211,329
- 1031 W Spruce Ave Ravenna, OH$65K311,200
- Zeta St Ravenna, OH$59K31.51,620
- 1043 W Main St Ravenna, OH$87K321,560
- 217 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$130K321,372
Nearby Schools in Ravenna
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.