224 Olney StUNIT 3, Providence, RI 02906
Sold on 7/29/13: $175,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow134
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #P:0090261 L:0003
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID80625188
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$173,784||$158K – $188K||-$480||$156||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,294/mo||$880 – $1.7K/mo||-$41||$1.16||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Mount Hope home values will fall 7.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Providence as a whole. Among Mount Hope homes, this home is valued 4.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Hope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.2% less than in Providence, and 62.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Hope home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Hope home values.
Neighborhood for 224 Olney Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hope Arts School (assigned) 9-12 0.1 mi
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.1 mi
- Nathan Bishop Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- Vartan Gregorian Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
- Esek Hopkins Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- Harry Kizirian Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.5 mi
- Classical High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005