224 Q St NWAPT A, Washington, DC 20001
Sold on 2/21/13: $363,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:840 sq ft
- Lot:1,561 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $363,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow384
- Elementary SchoolMontgomery Elementary School
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- High SchoolDunbar Senior High School
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolR. H. Terrell Junior High School
- Neighborhood NameTruxton Circle
- Parcel #0552 2005
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count4
- School DistrictDistrict of Columbia Public Schools
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count2
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID88799801
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$414,300||$360K – $468K||-$647||$493||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,483/mo||$1.9K – $3.1K/mo||+$23||$2.96||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Truxton Circle home values will rise 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Truxton Circle homes, this home is valued 24.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Truxton Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.6% less than in Washington, and 63.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Truxton Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 224 Q St Nw APT A
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005