224 Rose Dr, Birmingham, AL 352153 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Nothing to do but move in..liv/din rooms hardwood, kitchen/laundry Italian tiled, bedrooms carpeted..very clean well maintained..lovely very private fenced in backyard with big deck great for the kids and entertaining..walking distance to school and shops..best neighbors in the world..move in ready!!!!!
Lease not an option....205-422-3027. 205-240-4914
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 369 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 1982 for $37,900
- Price/sqft: $65
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 13363008013000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 910268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 Rose Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35215 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% higher than in Birmingham, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35215 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35215 home values.
- 220 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$94K312,154
- 236 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$56K31972
- 221 Carol Dr Birmingham, AL$53K311,145
- 217 Carol Dr Birmingham, AL$63K31975
- 216 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$55K311,542
- 225 Carol Dr Birmingham, AL$54K31972
- 225 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$55K31972
- 229 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$86K321,225
- 221 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$54K31992
- 213 Carol Dr Birmingham, AL$74K311,476
- 212 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$54K311,000
- 217 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$52K311,226
- 233 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$67K311,000
- 209 Carol Dr Birmingham, AL$64K31.5972
- 220 Carol Dr Birmingham, AL$54K31984
- 224 Carol Dr Birmingham, AL$54K31944
- 213 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$66K21972
- 245 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$65K31972
- 208 Rose Dr Birmingham, AL$56K31.51,193
- 216 Carol Dr Birmingham, AL$56K311,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.