- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
224 S Melody Dr, Jesup, GA 315452 baths, 1,575 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $155,000
- Parking: Garage, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,575 sqft
- Parcel #: 98A-64
- Zillow Home ID: 105442035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 S Melody Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31545, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% lower than in Jesup, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31545 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jesup.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 182 S Melody Dr Jesup, GA$184K322,353
- 182 Melody Ln Jesup, GA$202K--21,903
- 258 S Melody Dr Jesup, GA$196K--22,190
- 150 Common Way Jesup, GA$176K332,032
- 72 Common Way Jesup, GA$171K--21,812
- 261 S Melody Dr Jesup, GA$248K--22,694
- 192 Common Way Jesup, GA$147K321,928
- 288 S Melody Dr Jesup, GA$96K--21,564
- 111 Common Way Jesup, GA$181K--21,970
- 1031 Rayonier Rd Jesup, GA$53K--21,348
- 228 Common Way Jesup, GA$50K----784
- 60 Harmony Rd Jesup, GA$177K--32,169
- 1121 Rayonier Rd Jesup, GA$37K--11,176
- 1010 Rayonier Rd Rd GA$87K321,853
- 348 S Melody Dr Jesup, GA$190K--21,772
- 316 S Melody Dr Jesup, GA$159K--21,572
- 99 S Melody Dr Jesup, GA$196K--21,628
- 197 Common Way Jesup, GA$135K--31,684
- 254 Common Way Jesup, GA$137K--21,752
- 20 Harmony Rd Jesup, GA$122K--21,566
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292