224 SE Ammons Ln, Orting, WA 983603 beds, 1 bath, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Oct 1980 for $25,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0519293086
- Zillow Home ID: 49196337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 Se Ammons Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% less than in Orting, and 261.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orting.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98360 home values.
- 214 Ammons Ln SE Orting, WA$116K211,116
- 311 River Ave SE Orting, WA$155K311,088
- 307 River Ave SE Orting, WA$167K31.51,106
- 207 SE River Ave Orting, WA$174K211,400
- 210 Ammons Ln SE Orting, WA$96K21929
- 216 Varner Ave SE #1&2 Orting, WA$215K432,095
- 208 Silver Ln SE Orting, WA$189K321,716
- 228 Varner Ave SE Orting, WA$251K41.51,688
- 214 Varner Ave SE #1&2 Orting, WA$216K432,095
- 210 Silver Ln SE WA--------
- 206 Silver Ln WA$163K311,332
- 208 Ammons Ln SE Orting, WA$406K653,400
- 208 Ammons Ln SE # 1&2 Orting, WA$330KStudio--3,400
- 212 SE Varner Ave Orting, WA$168K421,621
- 206 Silver Ln SE Orting, WA$138K311,332
- 208 River Ave SE Orting, WA$79K21836
- 203 River Ave SE Orting, WA$139K31.51,323
- 402 SE Factory St Orting, WA$179K321,340
- 205 Silver Ln SE # 1&2 Orting, WA$341KStudio--3,052
- 304 River Ave SE Orting, WA$188K42.51,848
Nearby Schools in Orting
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292