- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
224 Wood St, Doylestown, PA 189013 beds, 1 bath, 1,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $190,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 08004092
- Zillow Home ID: 8986759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 Wood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14% less than in Doylestown Township, and 51.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Doylestown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18901 home values.
- 218 Wood St Doylestown, PA$215K311,248
- 260 Wood St Doylestown, PA$134K------
- 258 Wood St Doylestown, PA$142K------
- 242 Wood St Doylestown, PA$725K----5,872
- 242 Wood St Doylestown, PA$167K32--
- 256 Wood St Doylestown, PA$154K------
- 252 Wood St Doylestown, PA$130K21--
- 248 Wood St Doylestown, PA$165K------
- 212 Wood St Doylestown, PA$191K31.51,460
- 244 Wood St Doylestown, PA$159K------
- W State St Doylestown, PA--------
- 216 Decatur St Doylestown, PA$207K321,120
- 231 W State St # 35 Doylestown, PA$654K----4,200
- 190 Decatur St Doylestown, PA$214K311,143
- 19 N West St Doylestown, PA$197K31.51,373
- 224 W State St Doylestown, PA$512K312,517
- 186 Decatur St Doylestown, PA$189K311,400
- 44 N Franklin St Doylestown, PA$200K311,188
- 23 N West St Doylestown, PA$214K421,584
- 40 N Franklin St Doylestown, PA$224K411,350
Nearby Schools in Doylestown Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292