2240 Dawson Ln, Algonquin, IL 601023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,769 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 309 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 9
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,769 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1932128081
- Zillow Home ID: 5081673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2240 Dawson Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% higher than in Algonquin, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 2 beds, -- baths
1,113 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1995
- 2 beds, -- baths
- 2236 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$132K22.51,710
- 2238 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$114K21.51,113
- 2242 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$149K22.51,401
- 2244 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$129K22.51,569
- 2234 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$132K22.51,500
- 2254 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$97K231,345
- 2260 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$99K22.51,401
- 2262 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$125K21.51,422
- 2232 Dawson Ln # 296 Algonquin, IL$130K23990
- 2230 Dawson Ln # 295 Algonquin, IL$123K22.51,401
- 2228 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$110K21.51,113
- 2226 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$126K32.51,427
- 2224 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$123K22.51,401
- 2222 Dawson Ln # 291 Algonquin, IL$126K22.51,569
- 2222 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$98K22.5--
- 2242 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$133K22.5--
- 2252 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$95K21.51,113
- 2250 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$121K32.51,427
- 2254 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$117K22.51,401
- 2246 Dawson Ln Algonquin, IL$123K22.5990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!