This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $144-199K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $8.4K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Saint Louis is $10,459.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Saint Louis is $17,656.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1,873 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- All time views: 1,675
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Park
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Disposal
- Appliances: Oven-Electric
- Architecture: Historic
- Bedroom Description: Master Bdr. Suite
- Basement Description: Rock
- Construction: Stone Msn Pred
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Cooling: Central-Electric
- Fireplace Type: None
- Fireplace Location: None
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heat Source: Electric
- Interior Decor: 10 foot ceilings
- Interior Decor: Walk-In Closets
- Kitchen: Custom Cabinetry
- Miscellaneous: Near Public Trans
- Miscellaneous: Detec
- Master Bath Descr.: Full Bath
- Parking Description: Additional Parking
- Parking Description: Off Street
- Sewer: Public
- Special Description: Renovated
- Special Areas: Living Room
- Status: Active
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Water: Public
- Windows & Doors: Some Insulated Wndws
- Water Heat: Electric
- Water Softener: None
- Appliances: Microwave
- Interior Decor: Some Carpeting
- Interior Decor: Some Wood Floors
- Windows & Doors: 6 Panel Door(s)
- Windows & Doors: Some Tilt-In Windows
- Interior Decor: Special Millwork
- Windows & Doors: French Door(s)
- Assoc Fee Paid: None
- Bedroom Description: Divided Bdr Flr Plan
- Interior Decor: Some Window Treatmnt
- Lot Description: Level Lot
- Property Type: Residential
- Master Bath Descr.: Double Sink
- Dining: Separate Dining
- Lot Description: Streetlights
- Kitchen: Breakfast Room
- Miscellaneous: Burglar Alarm-Owned
- Miscellaneous: Covered Porch
- Parking Description: Side Entry
- Windows & Doors: Some Wood Windows
- Lot Description: Fencing
- Architecture: Victorian
- Lot Description: Sidewalks
- Windows & Doors: Pocket Door(s)
- Master Bath Descr.: Whirlpool
- Appliances: Other
- Interior Decor: Period Mlwk
- Style: 2.5 Story
- Miscellaneous: High Spd Connection
- Lot Description: Backs to Public GRND
- Miscellaneous: Slate Roof
- Miscellaneous: Flat Roof
- Amenities: Security Lighting
- Special Listing Conditions: None
- Transaction Broker: 0
- Municipality Township: St. Louis City
- Style Description: Townhouse
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,263 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Zillow Home ID: 2136771354
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: McKinley Heights
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% lower than in Saint Louis, and 130.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 63104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.