22410 94th Ave S, Kent, WA 980313 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Large Master Bedroom on main floor - large walk-in closet in addition to 2 full size closets, master bath with separate shower and tub.
Extra large deck with eastern exposure so you are protected from evening sun, big laundry room, 1/5 bath, formal dining room, kitchen (gas stove), living room and a large pantry on main floor. Open floor plan, kitchen and living room are open together for great entertaining or family being together. Also open to sun room that has door onto deck. Wood stove in living room. Extra large deck area on back of house open to back yard.
2 Bedrooms and 1 full bath upstairs along with a small craft or storage room. One bedroom has super sized closet or play room, whichever fits your needs. We used it as a play room for our child. Has a laundry shoot down to the laundry room.
Huge (just shy of half acre) fully fenced backyard with large vegetable garden if you would like to use it, 1 pear, 1 apple and 1 cherry tree. One riding lawn mower, one push lawn mower and one weed eater will be left on site by landlord for tenant to mow the lawn and maintain the landscaping.
Tenant responsible for all utilities to include water, garbage, electric, gas, telephone and internet. No sewer as house is on septic, landlord pays for septic dumping. House is wired for 2 incoming phone lines.
House had professional cleaning this week to include windows, carpet, kitchen and baths, hardwood floors in kitchen and sunroom professionally refinished and landscaping.
Great location with easy access to Hwy 167, 1 mile to James Street, 2 miles to Kent Station.
Schools are brand new Panther Lake Elementary, new Mill Creek Jr High, Kent Meridian High School.
Credit and background check required for all adults 18 and over that would be living in the home, we use Orca Information and this is mandatory. Landlord pays the fee for this, but we will not rent to anyone that has not been thru the full background and credit check.
Pets are ok with pet deposit of $500.
First and last months rent and $500 deposit due at move in. One year lease required. Home is not on the market for sale, for rent only.
Landlords are local and manage the house ourselves.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 1997 for $179,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 820 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1822059354
- Zillow Home ID: 48760765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22410 94th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98031, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% lower than in Kent, and 124.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98031 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98031 home values.
- 22418 94th Ave S Kent, WA$284K321,880
- 9414 S 224th St Kent, WA$313K42.52,050
- 9406 S 224th St Kent, WA$298K42.51,730
- 9420 S 224th St Kent, WA$326K52.51,804
- 22426 94th Ave S Kent, WA$299K321,750
- 22246 94th Ave S Kent, WA$487K555,360
- 22236 94th Ave S Kent, WA$158K21800
- 22424 94th Ave S Kent, WA$430K43.753,590
- 9327 S 223rd Pl Kent, WA$400K42.52,660
- 22326 94th Ct S Kent, WA$429K42.53,060
- 22234 94th Ave S Kent, WA$212K311,010
- 22318 94th Ct S Kent, WA$391K532,503
- 22312 94th Ct S Kent, WA$393K432,296
- 9323 S 223rd Pl Kent, WA$407K42.52,890
- 22306 94th Ct S Kent, WA$398K53.252,957
- 22302 94th Ct S Kent, WA--53.53,171
- 22415 94th Ave S Kent, WA--744,806
- 22401 94th Ave S Kent, WA$420K42.52,550
- 9324 S 223rd Pl Kent, WA$501K42.53,560
- 22506 94th Ave S Kent, WA--4--3,424
Nearby Schools in Kent
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292