22420 N 48th St, Phoenix, AZ 850543 beds, 2 baths, 2,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,813 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $265,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Kitchen
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,248 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 21232849
- Zillow Home ID: 7987703
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22420 N 48th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Desert View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 83.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
- 22424 N 48th St Phoenix, AZ$446K--42,596
- 22416 N 48th St Phoenix, AZ$306K--2.751,876
- 22410 N 48th St Phoenix, AZ$336K--2.752,074
- 22432 N 48th St # 0 Phoenix, AZ--442,917
- 22432 N 48th St Phoenix, AZ$465K442,917
- 4811 E Daley Ln Phoenix, AZ$445K--42,917
- 4812 E Daley Ln Phoenix, AZ$446K432,917
- 22406 N 48th St Phoenix, AZ$511K432,915
- 22436 N 48th St Phoenix, AZ$411K--32,248
- 4815 E Daley Ln Phoenix, AZ$432K422,248
- 4814 E Hamblin Dr Phoenix, AZ$417K--2.752,074
- 4816 E Daley Ln Phoenix, AZ$490K432,917
- 22402 N 48th St Phoenix, AZ$382K--2.752,074
- 4805 E Estevan Rd Phoenix, AZ$435K--2.752,074
- 22442 N 48th St Phoenix, AZ$546K--42,917
- 4818 E Hamblin Dr Phoenix, AZ$391K--2.752,074
- 4821 E Daley Ln Phoenix, AZ$345K221,876
- 4811 E Estevan Rd Phoenix, AZ$457K--32,248
- 4822 E Daley Ln Phoenix, AZ$447K322,174
- 4822 E Hamblin Dr Phoenix, AZ$337K--2.751,876
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!