2243 Admiral Dr, Warren Park, IN 462192 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1949
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Oct 2005
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 490726100246000701
- Zillow Home ID: 1221487
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2243 Admiral Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 144.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 36.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46219 home values.
- 2245 Admiral Dr Indianapolis, IN$64K21816
- 2237 Admiral Dr Warren Park, IN$62K2--846
- 2249 Admiral Dr Warren Park, IN$52K2--846
- 2120 N Kenyon St Warren Park, IN$64K21800
- 2122 N Kenyon St Indianapolis, IN$78K21800
- 2114 N Kenyon St Warren Park, IN$51K2--822
- 2231 Admiral Dr Warren Park, IN$46K2--816
- 2244 Admiral Dr Warren Park, IN$46K2--816
- 2250 Admiral Dr Warren Park, IN$49K2--816
- 2238 Admiral Dr Indianapolis, IN$45K421,300
- 6244 E 21st St Indianapolis, IN$41K211,000
- 6244 E 21st St Indianapolis, IN$78K211,000
- 2256 Admiral Dr Warren Park, IN$78KStudio--1,100
- 6238 E 21st St Indianapolis, IN$38K2--816
- 2102 N Kenyon St Indianapolis, IN$46K2--846
- 2232 Admiral Dr Warren Park, IN$65K2--843
- 2225 Admiral Dr Warren Park, IN$63K2--816
- 6232 E 21st St Indianapolis, IN$45K2--864
- 2125 N Kenyon St Warren Park, IN$54K2--816
- 2131 N Kenyon St Warren Park, IN$54K1--816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.