A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,505 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 342 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2015
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Architectural Style: Two Story
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Eating Area: Pantry
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Foundation: Slab
- Lot Information: Cul-De-Sac
- Appliances: Microwave
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Clubhouse
- Mandatory Fee Paid: Monthly
- Lot Information: Corner
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Construction Stage: Resale
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Exercise
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Utility Options: High Speed Internet Avail
- Utility Options: Gas Connected
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Shower Stall
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Insurance Building Hazard
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance All Ground
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Insurance Common Area
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Common Water Sewer
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Porch: Covered Porch
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Breakfast Room
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior: Drivit Type
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Asphalt
- Exterior: Vinyl With Brick
- Condo Description Location: End Unit
- Exterior Amenities: Irrigation System
- Ownership Interest Types: MandatoryFee
- Ownership Interest Types: HorizontalPropRegime
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,497 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 490316127127000800
- Zillow Home ID: 66389587
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-128K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Indianapolis Metro, and 37.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46260 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.