2243 Cypress Landing Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32233
Sold on 2/29/12: $90,600
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,436 sq ft
- Lot:7,320 sqft
- Year Built:1984
- Last Sold:Feb 2012 for $90,600
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
Friendly neighbors and both sides who are retired. Quiet Neighborhood located less than a mile from school and less than 5 miles from navel base.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesNEW A/C, Carpet, Hot water heater, refrigerator, stove, microwave range hood.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesOffice, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow738
- Elementary SchoolMayport Elementry
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- Garage Size484
- Last Remodel Year1989
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width61
- Middle SchoolMayport Middle
- Neighborhood NameCypress Cove
- Parcel #1694621528
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- School DistrictMayport
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID44613944
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$137,133||$119K – $156K||-$1,547||$95||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,240/mo||$1.1K – $1.3K/mo||+$3||$0.86||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts North Beach home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 6.8% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among North Beach homes, this home is valued 25.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.1% lower than in Jacksonville, and 224.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
Neighborhood for 2243 Cypress Landing Drive
- 2237 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$126K21.51,469
- 1052 Palm Landing Dr S Jacksonville, FL$129K32.01,318
- 1048 Palm Landing Dr S Atlantic Beach, FL$124K32.01,290
- 2233 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$117K32.01,285
- 1044 Palm Landing Dr S Atlantic Beach, FL$125K32.01,316
- 2225 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$142K31.51,796
- 2246 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$215K64.02,024
- 2238 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$77K32.01,030
- 1040 Palm Landing Dr S Jacksonville, FL$142K32.01,564
- 2234 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$77K32.01,030
- 2250 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$75K32.01,036
- 2230 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$73K32.01,028
- 1049 Palm Landing Dr S Jacksonville, FL$116K21.01,410
- 2217 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$122K32.01,371
- 1055 Palm Landing Dr S Atlantic Beach, FL$125K42.01,300
- 2226 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$74K32.01,028
- 2254 Cypress Landing Dr Atlantic Beach, FL$78K32.01,036
- 1045 Palm Landing Dr S Atlantic Beach, FL$109K32.01,218
- 2222 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$74K32.01,028
- 1034 Palm Landing Dr S Jacksonville, FL$130K42.01,325
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005