2243 Rivermont Ave, Lynchburg, VA 245034 beds, 3 baths, 2,848 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
BASEMENT CAN BE USED AS AN INLAW APARTMENT.
- Kitchen has been updated, with all new oak cabinets and new countertops. Ceiling fan. Large Pantry. Dishwasher stays w/ house
- Laundry Room off kitchen
- Has full, finished basement with full extra kitchen and bathroom and its own entrance; perfect for an apartment!
- Formal Dining Room
- Formal Living Room with Fireplace. Also has ceiling fan.
- Two of the Three full Bathrooms have been recently updated
- Has alley access with parking in back of house
- Office and connected "Sunroom" upstairs could be 5th bedroom
- Electric Baseboard heating throughout. A/C provided by window units that stay w/house
- Attic has pull-down ladder and about 2/3 has plywood flooring for storage use
- New fiberglass batt insulation in attic
There are miles of wide, safe sidewalks for walking and jogging right outside, and Riverside Park directly across the road has hiking/walking trails overlooking the James River, historic attractions, public tennis courts, pavilions, lawns, playgrounds, and the brand-new "Sprayground" water park.
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Wall
- Last sold: May 2014 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,848 sqft
- Parcel #: 020 06 002
- Zillow Home ID: 117847657
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2243 Rivermont Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2241 Rivermont Ave Lynchburg, VA$148K--42,869
- 2245 Rivermont Ave Lynchburg, VA$199K--44,096
- 2239 Rivermont Ave Lynchburg, VA$142K--2.51,728
- 212 Columbia Ave Lynchburg, VA$129K--22,170
- 2242 Columbia Ave Lynchburg, VA$57K211,281
- 2240 Columbia Ave Lynchburg, VA$85K--11,504
- 2224 Columbia Ave Lynchburg, VA$87K--11,135
- 2233 Rivermont Ave Lynchburg, VA$107K--3.52,711
- 2300 Rivermont Ave Lynchburg, VA$171K--12,323
- 2222 Columbia Ave Lynchburg, VA$83K--11,462
- 2213 Rivermont Ave Lynchburg, VA$143K--2.52,688
- 2303 Rivermont Ave Lynchburg, VA$241K75.55,448
- 2236 Rivermont Ave Lynchburg, VA$223K--42,756
- 100 Columbia Ave Lynchburg, VA$145K--1.51,798
- 2211 Rivermont Ave Lynchburg, VA$141K41.51,964
- 101 Columbia Ave Lynchburg, VA$296K----4,643
- 2218 Columbia Ave Lynchburg, VA$89K421,610
- 2229 Columbia Ave Lynchburg, VA$98K--11,506
- 2216 Rivermont Ave Lynchburg, VA$172K322,414
- 2307 Rivermont Ave Lynchburg, VA$180K--1.52,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!