2244 Gaylord St, Denver, CO 802054 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $416,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Finished basement, 690 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Parcel #: 0235132005000
- Zillow Home ID: 13320294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2244 Gaylord Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the City Park West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% less than in Denver, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help City Park West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or City Park West home values.
- 2240 Gaylord St Denver, CO$354K421,850
- 2212 E 23rd Ave Denver, CO$360K321,687
- 2206 E 23rd Ave Denver, CO$290K321,594
- 2232 Gaylord St Denver, CO$355K41.51,684
- 2216 E 23rd Ave Denver, CO$288K311,399
- 2202 E 23rd Ave Denver, CO$307K321,230
- 2222 Gaylord St Denver, CO$645K432,305
- 2261 York St Denver, CO$304K221,749
- 2216 Gaylord St Denver, CO$457K51.52,181
- 2241 York St Denver, CO$430K422,792
- 2249 York St Denver, CO$511K32.52,449
- 2235 York St Denver, CO$307K211,564
- 2225 York St Denver, CO$422K432,390
- 2206 Gaylord St Denver, CO$510K522,522
- 2255 York St Denver, CO$534K33.52,993
- 2241 Gaylord St Denver, CO$311K211,025
- 2249 Gaylord St Denver, CO$288K22972
- 2233 Gaylord St Denver, CO$328K31.51,328
- 2215 York St Denver, CO$645K433,836
- 2255 Gaylord St Denver, CO$323K311,336
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292