2244 Pepper Valley Dr, Geneva, IL 601344 beds, 4 baths, 2,636 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 228 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 08515682
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,636 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1204330026
- Zillow Home ID: 4671153
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2244 Pepper Valley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% higher than in Geneva, and 980.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 305 Deerfield Way Geneva, IL$329K32.5--
- 2236 Pepper Valley Dr Geneva, IL$287K42.1--
- 2243 Pepper Valley Dr Geneva, IL$308K------
- 307 Deerfield Way Geneva, IL$296K------
- 214 Cape Way Geneva, IL$291K------
- 306 Deerfield Way Geneva, IL$294K42.5--
- 2235 Pepper Valley Dr Geneva, IL$310K------
- 304 Deerfield Way Geneva, IL$299K------
- 218 Cape Way Geneva, IL$280K421,968
- 308 Deerfield Way Geneva, IL$308K------
- 2247 Deerfield Way Geneva, IL$310K------
- 315 Deerfield Way Geneva, IL$293K------
- 2200 Deerfield Way Geneva, IL$286K------
- 302 Cape Way Geneva, IL$326K43.5--
- 2215 Pepper Valley Dr Geneva, IL$4.47M------
- 311 Essex Ct Geneva, IL$272K------
- 113 Winthrop Ln Geneva, IL$307K------
- 312 Deerfield Way Geneva, IL$310K------
- 2302 Pepper Valley Dr Geneva, IL$313K------
- 2154 Pepper Valley Dr Geneva, IL$291K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292