- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 1,356 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $1,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 462 sqft
- Architecture Level \ 1 Story
- Architecture Style \ Ranch
- Construction Materials \ Brick
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fans 2+
- Foundation Details \ Crawl
- Foundation Materials \ Other
- Garage Size \ 2 Car
- Heating Fuel \ Gas
- Interior Features \ Pets Allowed
- Kitchen Appliances \ Stove
- Last Change Type \ New
- Lease Type \ Single Family House
- Length Of Lease \ 12 Months
- MLS Area Major \ St.Clair Shores
- Porch Type \ Porch
- Property Type \ Residential
- Road Frontage Type \ Paved
- School District \ Lakeview
- Sewer \ Sewer at Street
- Title \ Private - Owned
- Transaction Type \ Lease
- Water Heater Fuel \ Gas
- Water Source \ Water at Street
- Waterfront Description \ Canal Front
- Waterfront Features \ All Sports Lake
- Waterfront Features \ Sea Wall
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 927 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1427233007
- Zillow Home ID: 83678299
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-145K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.8% less than in Saint Clair Shores, and 1.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 48081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Clair Shores.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48081 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Clair Shores
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!