2245 E 6th St APT 203, Long Beach, CA 908142 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2109744152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2245 E 6th Street APT 203
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rose Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% less than in Long Beach, and 34.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Rose Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose Park home values.
- 2245 E 6th St APT 201 Long Beach, CA$391K22--
- 2255 E 6th St Long Beach, CA$551K331,267
- 2259 E 6th St Long Beach, CA$683K532,422
- 2244 E 6th St APT 4 Long Beach, CA--21.51,100
- 2244 E 6th St APT 1 Long Beach, CA--21.54,405
- 2236 E 6th St Long Beach, CA$717K321,480
- 2230 E 6th St APT 209 Long Beach, CA$467K22--
- 2252 E 6th St Long Beach, CA$622K221,612
- 2230 E 6th St APT 104 Long Beach, CA$516K22--
- 2230 E 6th St APT 207 Long Beach, CA$516K22--
- 2230 E 6th St APT 103 Long Beach, CA$516K22--
- 2267 E 6th St Long Beach, CA$800K422,026
- 2222 E 6th St APT 308 Long Beach, CA$467K22--
- 2279 E 6th St Long Beach, CA$571K321,302
- 2210 E 6th St Long Beach, CA$690K121,995
- 2281 E 6th St Long Beach, CA$452K211,002
- 645 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$523K21912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!