- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 65 days on Zillow
- Views: 111 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 21342449
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Basement Description \ Unfinished, Exterior \ Aluminum, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Exterior \ Brick, Garage Parking Other \ Heated, Foundation \ Other, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Interior \ Screens Complete, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Separate Freezer, Interior \ Storms Complete, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Gravel, Exterior Amenities \ Barn Mini, Porch \ Screened in Porch, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Family room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 490727106104000701
- Zillow Home ID: 1212714
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $31-39K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46218 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46218, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 192.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 83.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46218 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46218 home values.
|2253 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$46K||2||--||954|
|2237 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$48K||3||--||1,182|
|2261 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$45K||3||--||972|
|2229 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$44K||3||--||912|
|2269 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$44K||3||--||912|
|5531 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$46K||2||--||1,056|
|2209 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$45K||3||--||960|
|2275 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$49K||3||1||927|
|5543 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$56K||3||1||912|
|2205 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$44K||2||--||772|
|5536 E 22nd St Indianapolis, IN||$45K||1||--||855|
|5555 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$46K||2||--||912|
|2305 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$51K||2||--||1,458|
|5500 E 22ND St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|5510 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$46K||3||1.5||1,232|
|5540 E 22nd St Indianapolis, IN||$45K||3||--||984|
|2155 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$42K||2||1||912|
|2313 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$50K||2||--||1,480|
|5514 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$44K||3||--||960|
|2145 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN||$45K||2||--||864|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!