- Lot: 10,428 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 2,441 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $224,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Load Controller, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace \ Two Way Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Mountain View, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ CTL, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ City Gas, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 14108214
- Zillow Home ID: 7657023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-287K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85213 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among 85213 homes, this home is valued 2.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85213, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% less than in Mesa, and 61.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85213 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85213 home values.
|2233 N Winthrop Cir Mesa, AZ||$229K||--||2.5||1,706|
|2257 N Winthrop Cir Mesa, AZ||$301K||--||3.5||2,440|
|2265 N Winthrop Cir Mesa, AZ||$329K||4||3||2,566|
|2246 N Winthrop Cir Mesa, AZ||$299K||4||2||2,370|
|2234 N Winthrop Cir Mesa, AZ||$284K||--||2.75||2,096|
|2763 E Leonora St Mesa, AZ||$223K||--||2.5||1,706|
|2258 N Winthrop Cir Mesa, AZ||$285K||4||3||2,214|
|2755 E Leonora St Mesa, AZ||$237K||3||2||1,837|
|2266 N Winthrop Cir Mesa, AZ||$296K||--||2.75||2,191|
|2761 E Lynwood Cir Mesa, AZ||$360K||3||2.5||3,000|
|2747 E Leonora St Mesa, AZ||$280K||--||2.75||2,171|
|2753 E Lynwood Cir Mesa, AZ||$422K||--||4||4,192|
|2756 E Lawndale Cir Mesa, AZ||$295K||--||2.75||2,370|
|2247 N Linda Mesa, AZ||$290K||4||2||2,370|
|2259 N Linda Mesa, AZ||$265K||3||2||1,950|
|2235 N Linda Mesa, AZ||$281K||--||2.75||2,171|
|2745 E Lynwood Cir Mesa, AZ||$392K||--||3.5||3,558|
|2748 E Lawndale Cir Mesa, AZ||$294K||--||2.75||2,370|
|2728 E Lockwood St Mesa, AZ||$313K||4||2||2,370|
|2731 E Leonora St Mesa, AZ||$233K||--||2.5||1,706|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!