- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- 183 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,672 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $112,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 6480803
- Parking: 0 space
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BasementType \ Full, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Cooling \ None, Heating \ Oil, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Styles \ Colonial, HotWater \ Oil, Exterior \ Brick, Parking \ Street, Type \ Semi-Detached, LisMediaList \ Document, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 80438612968584
- Zillow Home ID: 8924155
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $63-128K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19609 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for West Wyomissing as a whole. Among 19609 homes, this home is 39.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19609, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% lower than in West Wyomissing, and 41% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19609 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Wyomissing.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
|2243 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$82K||3||1||1,248|
|2247 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$87K||3||1||1,248|
|2241 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$81K||3||1||1,248|
|2239 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$81K||3||1||1,248|
|2237 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$81K||3||1||1,248|
|2235 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$82K||3||1||1,248|
|2233 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$85K||3||1||1,282|
|2246 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$90K||3||1||1,248|
|2244 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$95K||3||1||1,388|
|2248 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$94K||3||1||1,248|
|2242 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$90K||3||1.5||1,242|
|2231 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$83K||3||1||1,228|
|2250 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$91K||3||1||1,248|
|2240 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$87K||3||1||1,248|
|2252 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$114K||3||2||1,443|
|2238 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$97K||3||1||1,458|
|2229 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$83K||3||1||1,212|
|2254 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$99K||3||1||1,248|
|2256 Reading Ave West Lawn, PA||$95K||3||2||1,248|
|2236 Reading Ave Reading, PA||$125K||3||1||1,524|
Nearby Schools in West Wyomissing
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!