2245 Stony Ridge Dr, Waukesha, WI 531894 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $287,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 536 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: WAKC1378121
- Zillow Home ID: 40722210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2245 Stony Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53189 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.7% less than in Waukesha, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 53189 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waukesha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53189 home values.
- 2249 Stony Ridge Dr Waukesha, WI$281K32.52,238
- 2241 Stony Ridge Dr Waukesha, WI$281K42.52,272
- 1222 Highpoint Ln Waukesha, WI$282K42.52,404
- 1219 Woodview Dr Waukesha, WI$297K32.52,220
- 1235 Woodview Dr Waukesha, WI$274K42.52,391
- 2246 Stony Ridge Dr Waukesha, WI$278K42.52,118
- 1218 Highpoint Ln Waukesha, WI$290K42.52,308
- 1227 Highpoint Ln Waukesha, WI$250K321,793
- 1232 Highpoint Ln Waukesha, WI$280K32.52,010
- 1223 Highpoint Ln Waukesha, WI$319K42.52,281
- 1222 Woodview Dr Waukesha, WI$280K332,543
- 1231 Highpoint Ln Waukesha, WI$315K42.52,569
- 1215 Woodview Dr Waukesha, WI$276K42.52,105
- 2230 Stony Ridge Dr Waukesha, WI$276K42.52,165
- 1243 Woodview Dr Waukesha, WI$293K42.52,301
- 1219 Highpoint Ln Waukesha, WI$292K42.52,354
- 1214 Highpoint Ln Waukesha, WI$306K42.52,671
- 1218 Woodview Dr Waukesha, WI$292K42.52,264
- 1234 Woodview Dr Waukesha, WI$278K32.52,114
- 2229 Stony Ridge Dr Waukesha, WI$274K42.52,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292