- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 440 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $32
- MLS #: 76086
- Coldwell BankerTroy Helman, Realtor...
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, Exterior Description \ Brick, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Water \ City Water, Cooling \ Central A\C, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, General \ Ceiling Fan(s), Lot Description \ Level, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Flooring \ Mixed, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Garage Count \ 1 Car Garage, Sewer \ City, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Garage Description \ Carport, Flooring \ Laminate, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Lot Description \ Corner, Garage Description \ Detached Garage, Exterior Living Space \ Enclosed Porch, Basement \ Finished, Exterior Description \ Other, Fencing \ Metal Fence
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 84-06-26-304-017.000-002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 77129294
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year. Among 47803 homes, this home is 54.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Terre Haute, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Terre Haute, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2241 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$37K||--||1||690|
|2232 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$39K||2||1||882|
|2233 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$52K||2||1||1,040|
|2228 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$40K||2||1||840|
|2222 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$49K||2||1||1,227|
|2219 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$58K||3||1.5||1,263|
|2217 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$41K||2||1||868|
|2210 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$63K||2||1||1,403|
|2234 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$46K||1||1||945|
|2209 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$46K||--||1||884|
|2207 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$34K||1||1||608|
|2205 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$33K||1||1||670|
|2201 Cruft St Terre Haute, IN||$50K||--||1||1,404|
|2215 College Ave Terre Haute, IN||$61K||3||1||1,858|
|2211 College Ave Terre Haute, IN||$70K||2||2||1,983|
|1201 S 23rd St Terre Haute, IN||$46K||2||1||816|
|2209 College Ave Terre Haute, IN||$56K||2||1||1,200|
|2246 Franklin St Terre Haute, IN||$38K||2||1||864|
|2236 Franklin St Terre Haute, IN||$40K||2||1||864|
|1203 Monterey Ave Terre Haute, IN||$54K||2||1||1,160|
Nearby Schools in Terre Haute
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org