- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2246 Ontario Ave, Niagara Falls, NY 143053 beds, 1 bath, 1,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $19,000
- Price/sqft: $13
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 390 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,516 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 2911001440410004031000
- Zillow Home ID: 31438926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 2246 Ontario Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14305 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.7% higher than in Niagara Falls, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14305 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14305 home values.
- 2244 Ontario Ave Niagara Falls, NY$47K422,100
- 2252 Ontario Ave Niagara Falls, NY$42K311,128
- 2254 Ontario Ave Niagara Falls, NY$43K421,606
- 2245 North Ave Niagara Falls, NY$35K21838
- 2256 Ontario Ave Niagara Falls, NY$33K311,080
- 2249 North Ave Niagara Falls, NY$53K22960
- 2243 North Ave Niagara Falls, NY$41K311,040
- 2283 North Ave Niagara Falls, NY$41K31800
- 2171 North Ave Niagara Falls, NY$43K211,152
- 2226 Ontario Ave Niagara Falls, NY$62K31.51,232
- 2214 24th St Niagara Falls, NY$49K421,796
- 2210 24th St Niagara Falls, NY--311,344
- 2249 Ontario Ave Niagara Falls, NY$36K421,186
- 2222 24th St Niagara Falls, NY$63K311,416
- 2167 North Ave Niagara Falls, NY$47K31960
- 2260 Ontario Ave Niagara Falls, NY$35K31.51,456
- 2243 Ontario Ave Niagara Falls, NY$36K421,408
- 2253 Ontario Ave Niagara Falls, NY$53K432,520
- 2239 Ontario Ave Niagara Falls, NY$39K411,232
- 2226 24th St Niagara Falls, NY$50K31912
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!