- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22460 Laras Ln, Edmond, OK 730253 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $274,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 519 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,450 sqft
- Lot depth: 233
- Lot width: 198
- Parcel #: 203791070
- Zillow Home ID: 61882043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22460 Laras Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.1% less than in Oklahoma, and 7.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73025 home values.
- 1688 Graces Ter Edmond, OK$264K322,458
- 22488 Laras Ln Edmond, OK$308K42.52,824
- 22500 Laras Ln Edmond, OK$301K54.5400
- 1721 Graces Ter Edmond, OK$352K543,292
- 1700 Graces Ter Edmond, OK$260K432,620
- 3876 NW 220th St Edmond, OK$918K336,400
- 22511 Laras Ln Edmond, OK$259K432,444
- 22520 Laras Ln Edmond, OK$267K32.52,532
- 1722 Graces Ter Edmond, OK$258K432,610
- 1727 Graces Ter Edmond, OK$237K332,274
- 1722 Graces Ter Edmond, OK$151K432,610
- 22533 Laras Ln Edmond, OK$271K42.52,703
- 22544 Laras Ln Edmond, OK$296K432,648
- 22488 Southerly Farms Blvd Edmond, OK$259K432,646
- 1580 NW 220th St Edmond, OK$552K53.55,251
- 1609 Birchfield Rd Edmond, OK$204K322,005
- 1621 Birchfield Rd Edmond, OK$182K421,852
- 1744 Graces Ter Edmond, OK$271K442,818
- 1731 Graces Ter Edmond, OK$265K322,511
- 1643 Birchfield Rd Edmond, OK$187K421,966
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292