22474 Pepperwood Ln, Goshen, IN 465284 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,309 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Finished basement, 1342 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,309 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 109
- Parcel #: 200625405001000009
- Zillow Home ID: 68169935
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22474 Pepperwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% less than in Goshen, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 22492 Pepperwood Ln Goshen, IN$207K32.52,324
- 59633 Timberwood Ln Goshen, IN$208K41.52,260
- 22477 Spicewood Dr Goshen, IN$180K31.52,128
- 22463 Spicewood Dr Goshen, IN$263K32.53,643
- 22453 Pepperwood Ln Goshen, IN$211K432,270
- 22475 Pepperwood Ln Goshen, IN$204K41.52,912
- Ridgewood Dr Goshen, IN$121K411,714
- Timberwood Ln Goshen, IN$167K311,732
- 22497 Spicewood Dr Goshen, IN$192K32.52,053
- 22493 Pepperwood Ln Goshen, IN$178K422,128
- 59583 Timberwood Ln Goshen, IN$167K311,732
- 22500 Pepperwood Ln Goshen, IN$213K41.52,704
- 22508 Pepperwood Ln Goshen, IN$211K41.52,337
- 22468 Spicewood Dr Goshen, IN$241K332,376
- 59632 Timberwood Ln Goshen, IN$234K31.52,862
- 22515 Spicewood Dr Goshen, IN$184K41.52,264
- 59652 Timberwood Ln Goshen, IN$231K31.52,104
- 22492 Spicewood Dr Goshen, IN$243K32.52,110
- 22478 Fireside Dr Goshen, IN$223K31.52,148
- 22509 Pepperwood Ln Goshen, IN$216K41.52,381
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!