- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22477 Eaton St, Detroit, MI 482233 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $2,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 22010464009
- Zillow Home ID: 88180059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22477 Eaton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brightmoor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% higher than in Detroit, and 662.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brightmoor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brightmoor home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
684 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1942
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3 beds, 1 baths
977 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1952
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 22465 Eaton St Detroit, MI$37K--1988
- 22487 Eaton St Detroit, MI$40K--1988
- 22497 Eaton St Detroit, MI$40K--1988
- 22459 Eaton St Detroit, MI$41K--1988
- 22476 Wanamaker Pl Detroit, MI$45K--1988
- 22486 Wanamaker Pl Detroit, MI$44K--1988
- 22496 Wanamaker Pl Detroit, MI$52K31988
- 22466 Wanamaker Pl Detroit, MI$34K31988
- 22506 Wanamaker Pl Detroit, MI$53K--1988
- 22515 Eaton St Detroit, MI$48K--21,378
- 22456 Wanamaker Pl Detroit, MI$42K--1988
- 22449 Eaton St Detroit, MI$46K--1988
- 14601 Chatham St Detroit, MI$40K--1945
- 22448 Wanamaker Pl Detroit, MI$36K--1988
- 22439 Eaton St Detroit, MI$41K--1988
- 22521 Eaton St Detroit, MI$55K--21,512
- 14591 Chatham St Detroit, MI$42K--11,334
- 22516 Wanamaker Pl Detroit, MI$51K31956
- 22438 Wanamaker Pl Detroit, MI$24K31988
- 14581 Chatham St Detroit, MI$34K--1946
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.