2248 84th Ave, Oakland, CA 946052 beds, 1 bath, 3,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,182 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $260,000
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,741 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 043 457101802
- Zillow Home ID: 24798065
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2248 84th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Castlemont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 80.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 116% greater than in Oakland, and 161.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Castlemont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Castlemont home values.
- 2242 84th Ave Oakland, CA$398K311,992
- 2254 84th Ave Oakland, CA$813K853,732
- 2254 84th Ave APT 3 Oakland, CA$360K321,250
- 2238 84th Ave Oakland, CA$234K311,000
- 2260 84th Ave Oakland, CA$958K853,741
- 2241 85th Ave Oakland, CA$224KStudio--1,458
- 2251 85th Ave Oakland, CA$219K321,308
- 2234 84th Ave Oakland, CA$449K743,076
- 2239 85th Ave Oakland, CA$225K321,458
- 2257 85th Ave Oakland, CA$269K21862
- 2266 84th Ave Oakland, CA$404K321,928
- 2233 85th Ave Oakland, CA$267K211,241
- 2263 85th Ave Oakland, CA$363K321,663
- 2230 84th Ave Oakland, CA$424K213,076
- 2227 85th Ave Oakland, CA$195K21858
- 2267 85th Ave Oakland, CA$405K----2,336
- 8421 Dowling St Oakland, CA$279K321,644
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292