- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22492 Blossom Ct, Goshen, IN 465284 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 688 sqft
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- 2 areas wired for surround sound, whole house audio, wood burning fireplace
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 88
- Lot width: 164
- Parcel #: 200624255009000009
- Zillow Home ID: 68179802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22492 Blossom Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% greater than in Goshen, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 22481 Blossom Ct Goshen, IN$222K321,716
- 22480 Blossom Ct Goshen, IN$180K422,012
- 58181 Wisteria Way Goshen, IN$163K311,505
- 22455 Blossom Ct Goshen, IN$207K41.51,988
- 22485 Aster Ct Goshen, IN$170K311,602
- 22454 Blossom Ct Goshen, IN$171K31.51,400
- 22469 Aster Ct Goshen, IN$212K31.51,809
- 22447 Aster Ct Goshen, IN$205K321,729
- 58145 Wisteria Way Goshen, IN$243K311,788
- 58145 Wisteria Way Goshen, IN$181K431,690
- 22425 Blossom Ct Goshen, IN$165K311,504
- 22424 Blossom Ct Goshen, IN$244K433,606
- 22458 Forsythia Dr Goshen, IN$181K332,000
- 22482 Aster Ct Goshen, IN$157K411,824
- 22423 Aster Ct Goshen, IN$176K--21,874
- 22456 Aster Ct Goshen, IN$149K311,458
- 22420 Forsythia Dr Goshen, IN$228K533,205
- 58121 Wisteria Way Goshen, IN$212K532,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.