- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
225 Carpenter St UNIT 1, Providence, RI 029032 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1867
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: P:0281064 L:0001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 69806563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Carpenter Street UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Federal Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% higher than in Providence, and 167.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Federal Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Federal Hill home values.
- 223 Carpenter St Providence, RI$195K------
- 229 Carpenter St Providence, RI$168K832,878
- 219 Carpenter St Providence, RI$275K1154,056
- 220 Carpenter St Providence, RI$146KStudio--2,251
- 233 Carpenter St Providence, RI$218K422,940
- 225 Carpenter St Providence, RI$163K21.51,250
- 225 Carpenter St UNIT 2 Providence, RI$163K21.51,250
- 225 Carpenter St Providence, RI$155K211,048
- 216 Carpenter St Providence, RI$192K322,342
- 213 Carpenter St Providence, RI$216K633,416
- 486 W Fountain St Providence, RI$165K421,792
- 482 W Fountain St Providence, RI$240K633,450
- 211 Carpenter St Providence, RI$203K933,384
- 212 Carpenter St Providence, RI$242K------
- 475 W Fountain St Providence, RI$179K622,354
- 478 W Fountain St Providence, RI$258K633,354
- Carpenter St Providence, RI$179K532,288
- 488 W Fountain St Providence, RI$211K632,663
- 78 Vernon St Providence, RI$246K623,511
- 74 Vernon St Providence, RI$172K631,987
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.