225 Crosbie St, Manchester, NH 031043 beds, 3 baths, 1,984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $229,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,984 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: MNCH M:0926 B:000 L:0011B
- Zillow Home ID: 74329764
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Crosbie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03104, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% less than in Manchester, and 37.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03104 home values.
- 217 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$228K31.51,568
- 228 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$192K411,632
- 216 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$227K321,700
- 209 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$230K31.51,648
- 241 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$269K532,244
- 240 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$237K421,700
- 208 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$237K321,512
- 252 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$227K321,668
- 195 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$188K411,695
- 255 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$233K321,428
- 264 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$232K321,632
- 267 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$225K522,200
- 175 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$173K311,444
- 276 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$216K31.51,428
- 279 Crosbie St Manchester, NH$243K31.51,358
- 220 Day St Manchester, NH$241K321,870
- 232 Day St Manchester, NH$214K421,428
- 217 Day St Manchester, NH$201K321,080
- 231 Day St Manchester, NH$219K321,080
- 711 Fairfield St Manchester, NH$233K51.51,706
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292