- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
225 Dolores St # A, San Francisco, CA 941033 beds, 1 bath, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Private two car (tandem) garage with extensive storage capacity.
This home has expansion potential of approximately 500 square feet, with prior plans and permits issued for construction of a new master suite.
Single family home delivered vacant, and not subject to rent control ordinances.
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,285,000
- Price/sqft: $612
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- New furnace, roof, sewer line to street, seismic upgrade, and interior and exterior paint.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3556 238
- Zillow Home ID: 15143405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Dolores Street # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in San Francisco, and 80.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
- 225 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.12M311,466
- 225 Dolores St # 1 San Francisco, CA$822K211,288
- 225 Dolores St # 2 San Francisco, CA$772K211,023
- 231 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$808K211,298
- 229 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.18M211,305
- 223 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$787K211,274
- 227 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$810K211,302
- 1881-1883 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.3M822,515
- 207-209 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.54M--22,616
- 263-265 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.62M--22,964
- 1858 15th St San Francisco, CA$1.02M311,350
- 1856 15th St San Francisco, CA$890K211,150
- 271 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.17M32--
- 267 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.29M311,894
- 269 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.31M311,894
- 271 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.25M321,894
- 273-275 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.45M--21,966
- 1851 15th St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$689K--11,053
- 1851 15th St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$626K11775
- 1851 15th St APT 7 San Francisco, CA$499K--1620
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292