225 E 36th StAPT 16G, New York, NY 10016
Sold on 5/27/13: $350,000
Beautifully designed 16th floor alcove studio in the heart of Murray Hill.
Modern interior finish including features such as completely renovated kitchen and bathroom, new kitchen appliances with dishwasher, full kitchen cabinetry with granite countertops, new wide plank natural wood flooring, new central air AC unit, four large closets, wall of windows with south east exposure, magnificent view of east river and park.
Building features, 24-hour doorman, live-in superintendent, spectacular roof deck, storage room, bike room, in-building garage, new laundry room, pet-friendly, parents (sponsor) purchaser and Pied-à-terre allowed.
Please contact Evan Shaffer, 646.418.7528, Eshaffer@Elliman.com for viewings.
Plenty of shopping, bars and restaurants, movie theater, river front, close to public transportation, new 2nd Avenue subway will increase value.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Additional FeaturesNew Central Air AC unit, Sponsor Parents Allowed, 24 hour doorman, live in superintendent
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- High SchoolNorman Thomas High School
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Middle SchoolJ.H.S. 104 Simon Baruch
- Neighborhood NameMurray Hill
- Room Count3
- School DistrictP.S. 116
- # Stories21.0
- ViewCity, Park
- Zillow Home ID2130785237
- Days on Zillow287
- Elementary SchoolP.S. 116 Mary Lindley Murray
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$895,991||$681K – $1.14M||+$32,084||--||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,859/mo||$2.3K – $3.7K/mo||-$18||--||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts New York home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for New York Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% less than in New York Metro, and 94.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 225 E 36th Street APT 16G
- 225 E 36th St APT 18E New York, NY$377KStudio1.0375
- 225 E 36th St # PHD New York, NY$1.11M22.51,350
- 221 E 36th St # 235 New York, NY$1.22MStudio1.0470
- 241 E 36th St # 24 New York, NY$2.48MStudio1.0--
- 241 E 36th St # 25 New York, NY$2.48MStudio1.0--
- 225 E 36th St APT 5A New York, NY$329K------
- 225 E 36th St APT 10H New York, NY$670KStudio1.0500
- 225 E 36th St APT 8F New York, NY$540K11.0750
- 225 E 36th St APT 3A New York, NY$300K------
- 225 E 36th St APT 10J New York, NY$294K------
- 225 E 36th St APT 1B New York, NY$367K------
- 225 E 36th St APT 16L New York, NY$602K------
- 225 E 36th St APT 1F New York, NY$330K11.0--
- 225 E 36th St APT 2D New York, NY$323K------
- 225 E 36th St APT 1G New York, NY$613K11.0525
- 225 E 36th St APT 3C New York, NY$255K------
- 225 E 36th St APT 3E New York, NY$477K11.0775
- 225 E 36th St APT 3G New York, NY$423K------
- 225 E 36th St APT 20D New York, NY$375K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005