- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
225 Esfahan Ct, San Jose, CA 951113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,724 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2011
- Parking: 515 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $545,000
- Price/sqft: $316
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,724 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 45584002
- Zillow Home ID: 116157234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Esfahan Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairgrounds market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.2% higher than in San Jose, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairgrounds home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairgrounds home values.
- 229 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$536K32.51,734
- 221 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$585K32.51,734
- 229 Esfahan Ct San Jose, CA$521K32.51,734
- 233 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$593K32.51,724
- 237 Esfahan Ct San Jose, CA$614K32.51,734
- 213 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$503K22.51,387
- 217 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$569K331,616
- 209 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$549K32.51,607
- 205 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$474K221,387
- 201 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$563K32.51,641
- 241 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$684K332,031
- 245 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$491K22.51,347
- 249 Esfahan Ct San Jose, CA$545K32.51,724
- 253 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$499K231,347
- 257 Esfahan Ct San Jose, CA$560K331,734
- 257 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$646K32.51,734
- 193 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$575K331,794
- 189 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$620K331,800
- 261 Esfahan Ct San Jose, CA$635K432,031
- 185 Esfahan Dr San Jose, CA$620K32.51,794
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!