225 Hamline Ave S, Saint Paul, MN 551053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,998 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,998 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 032823340076
- Zillow Home ID: 2041600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Hamline Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Macalester-Groveland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.9% lower than in Saint Paul, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Macalester-Groveland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Macalester-Groveland home values.
- 219 Hamline Ave S Saint Paul, MN$350K211,732
- 1350 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$281K311,281
- 1347 Saint Clair Ave Saint Paul, MN$284K422,030
- 1351 Saint Clair Ave Saint Paul, MN$274K321,323
- 1356 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$401K321,995
- 1355 Saint Clair Ave Saint Paul, MN$252K321,369
- 1336 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$314K321,248
- 1360 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$258K311,212
- 1343 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$182K311,022
- 1347 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$395K321,547
- 1361 Saint Clair Ave Saint Paul, MN$196K311,585
- 1351 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$264K421,544
- 1332 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$249K411,339
- 1339 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$181K21850
- 1362 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$240K21.51,018
- 1355 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$275K311,210
- 245 Hamline Ave S Saint Paul, MN$352K411,848
- 1363 Saint Clair Ave Saint Paul, MN$209K311,004
- 1335 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$230K211,210
- 1328 Sargent Ave Saint Paul, MN$213K31917
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!