225 Hayes Ave, Charleston, WV 253144 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Upscale, safe, quite conveniently located neighborhood.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1986 for $80,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Heated garage & driveway, fenced in back yard, street-to-street lot.
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 09 1700590000
- Zillow Home ID: 22592692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Hayes Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charleston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% greater than in West Virginia, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charleston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Virginia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charleston home values.
- 227 Hayes Ave Charleston, WV$180K------
- 231 Hayes Ave Charleston, WV$206K42.5--
- Rr 10/1 WV$95K311,200
- 229 Hayes Ave Charleston, WV--------
- 223 Hayes Ave Charleston, WV$164K31.51,800
- 301 Mckinley Ave Charleston, WV$275K------
- 221 Hayes Ave Charleston, WV$162K------
- 219 Hayes Ave Charleston, WV$193K------
- 217 Hayes Ave Charleston, WV$168K------
- 211 Hayes Ave Charleston, WV$162K------
- 303 Mckinley Ave Charleston, WV$166K------
- 999 Mckinley Ave Charleston, WV--Studio----
- 213 Hayes Ave Charleston, WV$185K32.52,040
- 201 Sheridan Cir Charleston, WV$211K322,000
- 205 Sheridan Cir Charleston, WV$268K------
- 233 Hayes Ave Charleston, WV$212K------
- 211 Sheridan Cir Charleston, WV$184K------
- 225 Ashby Ave Charleston, WV$195K------
- 229 Ashby Ave Charleston, WV$196K------
- 128 Sheridan Cir Charleston, WV$104K31--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.