- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
225 Lexington St, Boston, MA 021289 beds, 3 baths, 3,642 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $565,000
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,642 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:00014 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59119374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Lexington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Boston, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 223 Lexington St Boston, MA$313K223,033
- 227 Lexington St Boston, MA$367K632,332
- 241 Lexington St # 3 Boston, MA$423K111,000
- 221 Lexington St Boston, MA$390K311,000
- 221 Lexington St # 2 Boston, MA$321K32--
- 235 Lexington St Boston, MA$298K523,057
- 219 Lexington St Boston, MA$280K833,428
- 236 Princeton St Boston, MA$447K432,820
- 228 Princeton St # 3 Boston, MA$327K------
- 234 Princeton St Boston, MA$433K332,804
- 234 Princeton St # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 224 Princeton St Boston, MA$286K311,146
- 217 Lexington St Boston, MA$285K11700
- 237 Lexington St Boston, MA$287K332,883
- 230 Lexington St Boston, MA$343K532,172
- 222 Princeton St Boston, MA$326K522,626
- 240 Princeton St Boston, MA$516K332,875
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292