This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1986
- Views: 381 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $170,000
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Bar, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 105
- Floor size: 1,341 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0635 B:0001 L:0170
- Zillow Home ID: 57714693
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $117-187K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 8.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% greater than in Enfield, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
Nearby Schools in Enfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!