225 Queen St APT 17A, Honolulu, HI 968132 beds, 2 baths, 704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1971
- Parking: 0 space
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 704 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Unit floor #: 17
- Zillow Home ID: 2146932949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Queen Street APT 17A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.8% greater than in Honolulu, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 225 Queen St APT 19A Honolulu, HI$321K22704
- 225 Queen St APT 23F Honolulu, HI$290K22604
- 225 Queen St APT 20A Honolulu, HI$351K22704
- 225 Queen St APT 11C Honolulu, HI$225K11469
- 225 Queen St APT 23E Honolulu, HI$293K22604
- 225 Queen St APT 14E Honolulu, HI$267K22604
- 225 Queen St APT 21A Honolulu, HI$323K22704
- 225 Queen St APT 17G Honolulu, HI$287K22624
- 225 Queen St APT 7A Honolulu, HI$290K22704
- 225 Queen St APT 26G Honolulu, HI$287K22624
- 225 Queen St APT 7D Honolulu, HI$206K11469
- 225 Queen St APT 14H Honolulu, HI$291K22624
- 225 Queen St APT 19D Honolulu, HI$252K11469
- 225 Queen St APT 15H Honolulu, HI$352K22740
- 225 Queen St APT 26H Honolulu, HI$316K22624
- 225 Queen St APT 21G Honolulu, HI$287K22624
- 225 Queen St APT 21D Honolulu, HI$254K11469
- 225 Queen St APT 19B Honolulu, HI$321K22704
- 225 Queen St APT 20H Honolulu, HI$341K22624
- 225 Queen St APT 7F Honolulu, HI$277K1--576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!