225 Rector Pl APT 4E, New York, NY 10280Studio, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1985
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $472,000
- Price/sqft: $787
- Doorman,Elevator,Health Club,Pool,Subway,Laundry,Lounge,Valet,Roof Deck,Outdoor Space,Dishwasher,Renovated,Marble Bath,Granite Kitchen
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 24.0
- Unit count: 304
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Parcel #: 00163239
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 89335249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Rector Pl APT 4E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10280 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10280 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10280 home values.
- Apt 3T$774K11760
- Apt 14J$837K11695
- Apt 19D$826K11695
- Apt 15A$840K11768
- Apt 19G$1.11M22986
- Apt 9T$809K11763
- Apt 16E$800K11687
- Apt 15E$812K----687
- Apt 16F$781K----682
- Apt 12N$1.1M----836
- Apt 19E$1.31M22687
- Apt 18F$774K----682
- Apt 19F$774K----682
- Apt 20F$774K----682
- Apt 16d$837K----695
- Apt 15F$773K----682
- Apt 17F$763K11652
- Apt 20E$788K11687
- Apt 12L$842K11680
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292