- Lot: 8,333 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1957
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 12,809 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- MLS #: O5230640
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Pool \ None, Last Status \ Temporarily Off-Market, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Floor Covering \ Wood, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Carport, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Front Exposure \ West, Water Frontage \ Lake, Location \ Historic District, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Property Type \ Income, Lease Terms \ Tenant Pays Electric, Property Style \ Duplex, Location \ Street Brick, Lease Terms \ Tenant Pays Water, Lease Terms \ Tenant Pays Sewer
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,734 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 252229931206012
- Zillow Home ID: 46197087
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $170-375K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32801 home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among 32801 homes, this home is 10.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 28.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% lower than in Orlando, and 146.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32801 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32801 home values.
|229 S Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL||$226K||4||2||1,664|
|233 S Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL||$254K||5||3||2,261|
|227 S Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL||$146K||2||1||867|
|228 S Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL||$437K||3||3.5||2,138|
|226 S Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL||$151K||2||1||600|
|220 S Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL||$159K||2||1||550|
|714 E Church St Orlando, FL||$281K||2||1.5||1,656|
|620 Mariposa St Orlando, FL||$152K||2||1||600|
|702 E Church St APT 6 Orlando, FL||$104K||1||1||560|
|212 S Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL||$319K||3||2.5||2,012|
|702 E Church St Orlando, FL||$131K||--||--||--|
|708 E Church St Orlando, FL||$208K||4||2||1,556|
|702 E Church St APT 1 Orlando, FL||$134K||2||1||720|
|702 E Church St APT 4 Orlando, FL||$134K||2||1||720|
|702 E Church St APT 2 Orlando, FL||$134K||2||1||720|
|702 E Church St APT 3 Orlando, FL||$104K||1||1||560|
|715 E South St Orlando, FL||$322K||2||2.5||1,756|
|702 E Church St APT 5 Orlando, FL||$137K||2||1||720|
|718 E Church St Orlando, FL||$300K||2||2||1,200|
|210 S Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL||$294K||3||2.5||1,906|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!