- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
225 Sandy Ave, Charlotte, NC 282134 beds, 3 baths, 1,673 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $115,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,673 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 04914102
- Zillow Home ID: 6163370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Sandy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Newell South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% lower than in Charlotte, and 324.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Newell South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newell South home values.
- 233 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$69K21724
- 217 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$70K21746
- 220 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$74K311,098
- 212 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$96K321,409
- 224 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$102K421,945
- 305 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$92K31876
- 204 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$126K311,304
- 232 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$76K311,080
- 311 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$68K21660
- 219 Featherstone Dr Charlotte, NC$108K31.51,044
- 112 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$72K21975
- 233 Featherstone Dr Charlotte, NC$599K33.56,074
- 211 Featherstone Dr Charlotte, NC$125K311,120
- 304 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$77K21975
- 6818 Kemp St Charlotte, NC$78K311,352
- Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 6800 Kemp St Charlotte, NC--------
- 100 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC$74K21975
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292