- Lot: 7,505 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 61 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,276 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- MLS #: 1089213
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 5 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Property Category \ Single Family, Historic \ Unknown, Insulation \ Unknown, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Equipment \ Washer, Equipment \ Dryer, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Fireplace \ None, Hot Water \ Gas, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Private School, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Recreational Facility, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Dining Area, Sewer \ Connected, Water Supply \ Connected, Garage Desc \ None, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Cable TV, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Heat System \ Forced Air, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Living Room, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Cooling \ Central Air Conditioning, Type \ Ranch, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Near \ Marina, Near \ Golf, Lot Description \ Out Building, Status \ Active\Pending Soliciting Back-up Offers, Basement Type \ Full, Basement Finish \ Unfinished, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Access \ Walkout
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 977 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:338 B:0067 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65921501
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $164-255K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02889 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Warwick as a whole. Among 02889 homes, this home is 6.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02889, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.4% greater than in Warwick, and 37.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02889 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02889 home values.
|189 Sandy Ln Warwick, RI||$205K||4||2||2,130|
|310 Sandy Ln Warwick, RI||$269K||6||3||2,457|
|Sandy Ln Warwick, RI||$153K||3||1||960|
|217 Sandy Ln Warwick, RI||$153K||3||1||960|
|233 Sandy Ln Warwick, RI||$148K||3||1||960|
|239 Sandy Ln Warwick, RI||$167K||4||2||944|
|15 Castle Way Warwick, RI||$159K||2||1||984|
|211 Sandy Ln Warwick, RI||$163K||3||1||1,160|
|50 Michael Dr Warwick, RI||$159K||2||1||960|
|66 Michael Dr Warwick, RI||$161K||3||1||960|
|55 Michael Dr Warwick, RI||$154K||2||1||912|
|255 Sany Ln Warwick, RI||$218K||3||1||1,718|
|47 Michael Dr Warwick, RI||$152K||2||1||1,320|
|63 Michael Dr Warwick, RI||$160K||2||1||1,632|
|74 Michael Dr Warwick, RI||$158K||2||1||960|
|5 Castle Way Warwick, RI||$160K||3||1||1,008|
|39 Michael Dr Warwick, RI||$162K||3||1||1,228|
|71 Michael Dr Warwick, RI||$156K||3||1||888|
|80 Michael Dr Warwick, RI||$162K||3||1||960|
|31 Michael Dr Warwick, RI||$153K||2||1||888|
Nearby Schools in Warwick
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!