- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 72 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,539 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $356,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: 20162895
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Half Baths \ None, WATER \ Public Water, Bedrooms \ Four, SEWER \ Septic Tank, Inside Subdivision \ Yes, Full Baths \ Three, Garage Capacity \ Two, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Countertops-Granite, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Full Bath, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Master on Main Level, Living Room Y\N \ Yes, Master Bedroom Y\N \ Yes, SF Range \ 2500-2749, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Blinds, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cathdrl\Raised Ceilings, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Connection - Ice Maker, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Electric Garage Door, FOUNDATION \ Slab, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Glass Door, ROOF \ Architectural Shingles, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Alarm System-Owned, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Lake Front \ Yes, Lake \ Hartwell, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Water Heater - Electric, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Electric, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Septic, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Public Water, APPLIANCES \ Cooktop - Gas, Sale\Rent \ For Sale, High Speed Internet Avail \ Yes, Bonus Room Y\N \ Yes
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,321 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 0280501019
- Zillow Home ID: 102443517
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-580K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29689 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Townville as a whole. Among 29689 homes, this home is 188.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 62.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29689, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Townville, and 70.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29689 home values.
|223 Stelling Dr Townville, SC||$257K||4||3||--|
|229 Stelling Dr Townville, SC||$396K||5||4||4,000|
|229 Stelling Dr Townville, SC||$568K||5||4||4,251|
|221 Stelling Dr Townville, SC||$470K||3||3||3,600|
|231 Stelling Dr Townville, SC||$220K||Studio||4||--|
|219 Stelling Dr Townville, SC||$341K||4||4||1,625|
|209 Stelling Dr Townville, SC||$262K||5||3.5||--|
|217 Stelling Dr Townville, SC||$472K||4||4||3,492|
|213 Stelling Dr Townville, SC||$387K||--||--||2,475|
|209 Stelling Dr Townville, SC||$410K||5||4||1,779|
|231 Stelling Dr Townville, SC||$701K||3||--||5,107|
|109 Deep River Rd Townville, SC||$351K||--||--||2,810|
|120 Benjamin Dr Townville, SC||$810K||3||3||4,611|
|114 Benjamin Dr Townville, SC||$293K||3||2||1,646|
|112 Benjamin Dr Townville, SC||$442K||3||3||3,727|
|104 Benjamin Dr Townville, SC||$406K||5||3||2,450|
|110 Deep River Rd Townville, SC||$354K||--||--||1,945|
|108 Deep River Rd Townville, SC||$359K||3||2||1,750|
|106 Deep River Rd Townville, SC||$355K||3||3.5||1,330|
|113 Falling Leaf Dr Townville, SC||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Townville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!